Inside all of us is adventure!

I'm a 20-year old gal who wishes to be an astronomer and a jungle explorer. A sucker for vintage finds and lovely lights. An advocate of good vibes and rocking music.

FRIEND

Bianca

LINKS

Facebook + Formspring + Twitter + Tumblr + Plurk

ARCHIVES

May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
February 2011
March 2011

PREVIOUS POSTS

We are never alone. :)
STUDies
Yesterday started bad and it ended worse.
My kids? What? :))
Happiness is a choice.
I have a blogspot account!

CREDITS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Penultimate


Last Monday (06.21.10), our batch had its second to the last episode. We had Junk Studio for iMarket Manila and Sugarsosweet for the guest band. For a bonus (and for us to actually feel that we're nearing the end of our URock experience), the incoming batch was welcomed in the booth. I half-expected to be sad but, to my frustration, I wasn't. I felt the same excitement and the same joy I had in every episode of URock. It might be because we had to squeeze the normally two-hour show into an hour. But then, that's a different story. Ü

Tomorrow will mark the last of my URock experience, our batch's URock experience. Better tune in to University Rock On NU107 from 9PM to 11PM or you'll miss our batch forever!

Labels: , ,